Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nocturnal Concert

Hi All! I've finally finished my entry in Suzanne's "After Dark" sketchbook. I've been planning on illustrating some sort of Nocturnal Concert, since I first found out what Suzanne's theme was, so I had to laugh when I saw Diana's entry in my book last month. This entry could have very easily fit with her entry into my "Music" book. However, since I already had this sketch planned out for Suzanne's I went ahead with it for hers.

Here is my entry:














Here it is with Diana's entry:








....and the entire book so far:




I know I've been collecting the sketchbooks for a while, so thanks for your patience while I try and get to them all. Sorry it's taken me so long. I'll send the book off to Suzanne this week and start working on my next entry.

(Larger versions of my entry can be viewed on my Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gnatallica/6674104629/in/photostream/)


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So good! Love it ! I really like how all the entry's flow together really well. I really like how our group is shaping out. The books are so good.

    ReplyDelete