Friday, January 13, 2012

"After Dark" book on its way.

The "After Dark" book is in the mail and on it's way to Suzanne. On to the next sketchbook.

I'm planning on starting my entry into my "Music" book soon and I had an idea that I wanted to share with the group. Since I have two sketchbooks now and very soon Suzanne will have two, I don't want to finish and send the books too fast or poor Suzanne will be up to her eyeballs in sketchbooks. :-) Since I'm getting ready to add my second entry in my own sketchbook and Diana's book, I wondered what you all thought about reversing the rotation of the books on their second go-around. So, rather than sending the books I have forward to Suzanne, I send them back to Diana and she sends them to Joey. That way she and Joey will have books to work on a bit sooner. So basically, when you get your own book back, you add your entry and send it backwards to start the new rotation. ( I know Diana already made an entry and sent her book on to me but I would just add my entry and send it back to her.)

What do you all think about that or will is mess things up too much and get too confusing? I don't care either way, but I thought this might keep the group moving. Thoughts?

1 comment: