Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guitar Out Loud

Well, I finished my addition to Natalie's Music moly today. I have been working out my idea over the last couple of days, by the time I got to my final I think I had four different versions of the same idea on my table. I was planning to just work directly in the moly and I think I just chickened out. I am scared I will mess up and working on a sheet and gluing it in gives me a safety blanket (and watercolor paper). I only have one little glitch from the glue in, where I lost the top of a note and it's to close to one of Natalie's to fix, but otherwise no problems.

Here it is with Natalie's work too . . .
This was a fun one to work in, thinking about music and how best to show how I imagine the sounds might look. My idea was more abstract than I usually work and I like how the colors turned out.
Watch your mail Joey, it leaves for your place tomorrow!

Now on to the creature . . .


  1. Nice work! This is great ! I will have to start thinking about what I'm going to do :)

  2. I love it! Great work Suzanne. Your colors are great! I especially love the way you continued the background pattern.